Monday, June 7, 2010


Hi, remember me? Sorry I have not posted for soooo long! Life has been flying by! Kathie and I returned from our teaching and vendor duties (I use that term loosely) at Donna Downey's Inspired event. It truly was inspiring! We came home with lots of new friends and a ton of new ideas (and some pretty good stories to tell).
So, when we got home, we both discovered that we have been published again in Take Ten. This was a wonderful surprise considering that neither of us had submitted cards for the Summer 2010 issue. I guess they pulled some of our cards on file to print. Anyway, a pleasant surprise.
As I resumed my life and all of its responsibilities, Kathie worked like crazy to get ready for the show we did this weekend in Springfield, MA.
It was a great weekend (with the exception of the tornado warnings on both Saturday and Sunday) and we met a lot of wonderful women that are more "local" and may be able to attend our monthly crops--so that was exciting!
On the way home, Kathie and I were full of ideas for our first "double-header" crop the end of June. It will be our first two-day crop and we are planning some great classes. We already have a good amount of sign ups from our beloved "regulars", so if you are thinking of coming and have not yet signed up--what are you waiting for?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment