Friday, February 12, 2010

Today's Card.....















I bought a roll of this fabulous brown, faux linen ribbon from May Arts for my club ladies this month. I had a couple of yards left over and got inspiration from this paper from Crate Paper. I have made these roses before using twill, but when I saw the brown roses on the paper--I just had to make one with this brown ribbon. They are really easy to make. Start with a circle (I free-hand cut @, 2" circle of brown cardstock) add adhesive to the entire surface of the circle. Start by twisting some of the ribbon and attach to the middle of the circle. Continue to twist and attach to the circle working from the inside of the circle to the outside.

So, get busy making some roses for your valentine. They are a lot cheaper and last longer than real ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment